The Certified Amicable Divorce Professional (CADP) Designation is offered only to members of the Amicable Divorce Network. This designation focuses on the life cycle of a divorce and goes step by step down the “Road of Resolution” to give professionals a deeper understanding of how to assist clients through the divorce process in a low conflict, child focused and efficient manner. The certification is a 10 hour course taught over a two day period during an in person training.
In 2024, the certification will be offered at the Graduate Hotel in Nashville, TN on March 7-8. Once achieving the designation, professionals may represent themselves as CADPs, use the electronic badge to evidence their achievement and take specialty designations. In 2024, Specialty Designations will be offered for current CADPs on March 7-8, 2024, with one being also offered on March 9, 2024 for current and new CADPs.
What are Specialty Designations?
Once a professional becomes a CADP they can enhance their education with Specialty Designations. Specialty Designations are one day courses on a specific topic. The Specialty Designations offered each year will change.
- Child centered divorce
- Gray divorce
- LGBTQIA Clients & Families
- Special Needs Children
- Financial Expert
What are the Topics Taught in the Core Training?
Designed to provide a deeper understanding of each stage of a divorce the topics of the core are called the “Road to Resolution” and focus on the following:
- Building your client’s divorce team.
- The psychological stages of divorce.
- Having a child centered divorce.
- Going from gladiator to amicable advocate.
- Roadblocks to resolution.
- Taking the blame game out of the process.
- Emotional stages of divorce.
- ADR options for resolving cases.
- and MORE
It is anticipated the core CADP training will provide 10 hours of Continuing Education credit and each specialty will provide 5 hours of credit. We hope you can join us March 7-9, 2024 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Current Certified Amicable Divorce Professionals:
- BOB BERLIN MEDIATOR/ARBITRATOR GA
- STEVEN BRADLEY OUR FAMILY WIZARD
- JENNIFER BROWN CDLP AL, FL, GA
- DENNIS COLLARD ATTORNEY/MEDIATOR/ARBITRATOR GA
- LISA DECKER CDFA GA
- E. LAUREN DUCHARME ATTORNEY/MEDIATOR GA
- PAM EVANS REALTOR GA
- GINGER DUGAN ATTORNEY/MEDIATOR FL & GA
- JOHNNY DUGAN REALTOR GA
- LISA DUKE REALTOR GA
- LAURIE DYKE FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT GA
- REGINA EDWARDS ATTORNEY/MEDIATOR GA
- SABRINA GARSON MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL CA
- TAMMY GRUEN CDFA GA
- LAURIN HAMILTON ATTORNEY MS
- KATHRYN HARRY ATTORNEY IL & GA
- STOREY JONES DTOUR.LIFE
- EMILY KENNEDY VISITATION SUPERVISOR GA
- ETHAN KENNEDY VISITATION SUPERVISOR GA
- PIA KOSLOW ATTORNEY/MEDIATOR GA
- LAUREN LOPER REALTOR GA
- TRACY MOORE-GRANT ATTORNEY/MEDIATOR/ARBITRATOR GA
- JENNIFER PATTERSON ATTORNEY/MEDIATOR/ARBITRATOR GA
- DEBBIE PELEROSE ATTORNEY GA
- ASHLEY PEPITONE ATTORNEY GA
- JANET PRICE DIVORCE & PARENTING COACH CA
- CAROLYN RAINES MEDIATOR/ARBITRATOR GA
- PAULETTE RIGO DIVORCE COACH GA
- CHERYL RHODES MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL GA
- STEPHANIE ROBINS MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL GA
- MAX RUTHENBERG-MARSHALL ATTORNEY GA
- KATHLEEN SHACK MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL GA
- MELODY SWILLING ATTORNEY/MEDIATOR GA
- ALEJANDRA VILCHIS ATTORNEY IL
- PETER WEINBAUM CDFA/FINANCIAL ADVISOR GA
- TRACI WEISS ATTORNEY GA